More than 5 months of pregnancy, will the test for thalassemia affect children and adults?

Brother Miao knows an “old Guang” who is a big rent collector and has a wealth of wealth. His only drawback is that he began to lose hair when he was over 30, and he became a “Mediterranean” at a young age. He assumed that he should not be at his age. Hairstyle. On this day, he hurriedly came to Miao brother’s office to look for me, and when he sat down, he scratched his head, obviously a little anxious. “Don’t scratch, the amount of hair is low! Let’s talk, what happened?” Brother Miao couldn’t stand it. “Lao Guang” opened his mouth: “I lost, Brother Miao, don’t you know that my wife and I are preparing to get pregnant. But I have a secret that I have never dared to tell my wife because I am afraid of discrimination. Actually. .. Actually I am a thalassemia gene carrier.” “Are you stupid? This is just a genetic disease, not an infectious disease! Besides, most of the thalassemia gene carriers are healthy people with no obvious symptoms. Why should we Discrimination against you?” Brother Miao said with relief. “What about getting pregnant? Will my wife and I have children with thalassaemia?” Lao Guang finished asking, looking at me eagerly. I think this is the reason why Lao Guang is really troubled. Thalassemia is an autosomal recessive genetic disease, and the common clinical ones are α-thalassemia and β-thalassemia. According to the law of inheritance, if one of the spouses is a carrier of a certain thalassaemia gene, under normal circumstances, the child born has a 50% probability of being a carrier of the thalassaemia gene, and 50% is a normal genotype; if Whether the spouse is a carrier of the same kind of thalassaemia gene, the child has a 50% probability of being a carrier of the thalassaemia gene, 25% has a normal genotype, and 25% is a child with moderate to severe thalassaemia. If the husband and wife are carriers of different types of thalassaemia genes, the magic is that both parties will not give birth to a baby with moderate or severe thalassaemia, but the baby can be a carrier of a certain gene. Thalassemia was first found in the Mediterranean region, hence the name. In southern China, especially Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, etc., are also areas with high incidence of thalassemia. Fetuses or children with moderate or severe thalassaemia may suffer from intrauterine death, developmental disorders, acquired spleen cuts, blood transfusions, and a series of conditions that increase the mental and economic burden of the family. Therefore, even if you have a wealth of money, if both spouses have thalassaemia gene carriers, they should conduct professional consultation, examination or diagnosis before and during pregnancy to rule out adverse pregnancy conditions.