After the disaster, cherish the hard-won success

On August 27, 2017 (Lunar Calendar), this day was originally a happy day, because this day is my birthday, but the facts are not there. On this day, I was medically identified as chronic suicide-uremia. On the day of the diagnosis, I felt that it collapsed in just a day. This birthday gift came too abruptly and could not be refused. I have since embarked on the path of dialysis. I used to work on site at the construction site, and the work was heavy and tiring. Since I became ill, I could only retreat to the second line and go to the office to do some relaxing work. The company has staff quarters, but in order to have a better dialysis environment In order to avoid infection, I rented a house next to the construction site and returned to rent a house to change my water after eating. Both work and life were correct. During the dialysis time of nearly 3 years, my small problem was constant, but the big problem never happened. I immediately consulted the doctor and the doctor adjusted the medication, and it took 3 years. With the support of family, relatives and friends this year, I am going to have a kidney transplant. At the beginning of the year, I went to major hospitals to line up for matching. Maybe the goddess of fortune saw me pitiful, and gave me good luck. I queued for a month and received The hospital’s phone said that the matching was successful and the transplant operation was possible. Upon hearing this news, I was so excited that I couldn’t speak. I thank my family and relatives and friends for giving me a chance to be reborn. On the day of the operation, I was nervous and excited. I was nervous because it was a major operation or there was a certain risk. I was excited because my quality of life would improve a lot after the transplant. On August 13, 2019, on this day, I successfully completed the transplant operation. The operation was very successful, and the recovery was very good after the operation. There were no adverse reactions. In order to facilitate the postoperative examination, the family rented a house around the hospital and let me live when I was discharged. I have just been discharged from the hospital and now I feel that everything is in good physical condition. The six months after transplantation is a very special period. I must listen carefully. Doctor, protect my kidney baby, because this is my rebirth! Since the transplantation has just finished, the living environment should be ventilated and the air is good. Try not to go to a densely populated place. You must wear a mask when you go out. So after transplantation, I have been resting at home, not working, and it takes about six months to a year of rest. Life starts again from now on, and hopes that the future will get better and better.